Monday, September 14, 2009

mi primero dia en colegio :)

well, my first day in peruvian high school was today and i was scaaaared out of my mind. i totally did not want to wake up this morning but as soon as i got into my class i was FINE! i made a group of friends and i think they are really good people. i can tell that i will learn spanish very fast when i hang out with them. the majority of their names are segundo, adreina, mano, and gerron. they are sooo nice and whenever i need to do something or when i dont understand something they have no problem explaning it to me.. ahhh im happy now. school here is also very very different from the united states. for example, in the united states, the kids switch classes and the teachers stay in their rooms. in peru, the kids stay in their class and the teachers switch.. i think thats kinda smart, but that might be just me. :) ahhhh today was a good day! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nuevo Chimbote, Ancash, Peru
Hi, I'm Kim and this is the blog I'm going to keep for my Peru journey, stay so stay posted! If you would like to know more or anything, my email is kimberlymilner@hotmail !!