Tuesday, October 27, 2009

^^ my beautiful familyyy :) !! so,
things here have been pretty normal, i went to Trujillo with my mom and my
sister, it was really great. we went shopping and i met my uncle marco; the
brother of my mom and his family.. they are very nice and they treat me like im
just another part of their family. i am so happy here and as of right now, i
feel like i could never have a problem here. i can already talk to my parents
and my siblings about ANYTHING. im not sure if i could be any happier. anyways,
school is getting better.. everybody knows me now and im pretty much normal now.
my friends call me "morena" which is like.. a name for people with darker skin
(as a joke, of course) haha.. i think its funny. and im starting to go out and
do more things after school with my friends. about a week ago, it was my
friend bryans birthday and we all put in money to buy him a cake and we
all just hung out at his house, it was fun. and two days ago me and my
friend shirley went to the "center" in chimbote... it was fun then we went to
her cousins house so we could do some homework. so im happy that im getting more
friends. i looooooooove my peru <3 VIVA PERU! ill update more when more
happens :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nuevo Chimbote, Ancash, Peru
Hi, I'm Kim and this is the blog I'm going to keep for my Peru journey, stay so stay posted! If you would like to know more or anything, my email is kimberlymilner@hotmail !!