Sunday, June 20, 2010

cuzcooooo viaje !!


holaaaaa todos !!

so , as you all know , i reciently got back to Nuevo Chimbote with my host family from being in Cuzco ( where Machu Picchu is ) it was a fun trip although it was very short :( that city was so beautiful . you can really tell that the people that live there are proud to be where they are and they have a reason to ; its sooo beautiful , almost unreal .. the days until i come back to the United States are really limited now and im kind of in the middle about my feelings .. i want to come home to all my family and friends in america but i am going to miss my family here in peru .. theyve all made such an impact on my life rather they know it or not . even the simplest thing leaves a mark in my memory forever , things like going to buy 'pan' (bread) with my mama everyday at 6 pm , or the songs that me and my sister sing together everyday . its been such a struggle and great experience having siblings here , since i have one real brother in america that is 12 years older than me and never really did anything or was never really there . i know i will miss every single one of my family members so much and i have really been thinking and i dont really want to go back to speaking english !! i want to be able to speak spanish alot when i get back .. hopefully i can get a job that involves speaking it . i hope you will enjoy some of these pictures , theyre from my trip . =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nuevo Chimbote, Ancash, Peru
Hi, I'm Kim and this is the blog I'm going to keep for my Peru journey, stay so stay posted! If you would like to know more or anything, my email is kimberlymilner@hotmail !!