Thursday, May 6, 2010

MY BELOVED AMERICANS!!!! :)

my time here is getting shorter and shorter and its kind of a sweet and sour thing . i can honestly say ive enjoyed my time here although there was some rough patches and i went through some things i HIGHLY disliked .. but in the end , as im looking back right now i am starting to appriciate the things i have learned even if at that specific moment i didnt . im growing more fond (?) of peru now because i know im about to go back home to america and i KNOW im going to miss it . it kind of sucks that im just starting to notice this but i think that might be what the whole experience is all about . also my birthday is coming up next week and im excited to see how that turns out . i was just posting a lil blog to let all of you know how ive been feeling recently . love&miss you all .


Kimberly .

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nuevo Chimbote, Ancash, Peru
Hi, I'm Kim and this is the blog I'm going to keep for my Peru journey, stay so stay posted! If you would like to know more or anything, my email is kimberlymilner@hotmail !!