Sunday, November 29, 2009

oooh ahhh , xmas spirit :]


TWO DAYS UNTIL DECEMBER !!! it`s getting close to christmas time and im so excited ! it will be my first christmas that i`m away from home and won`t get to see any of my family .. not even my mom or dad ! woooo ! that makes me excited :) . There is a picture of my PANETON ! it`s a traditional sweet that we eat in Peru . . sad to say , i dont like it very much . but it`s ok because there are alotttt more sweets here ! i also found out that i will be going to chiclayo ( LOOK IT UP ! ) for my short term exchange ! which also makes me excited because that means SCHOOOL IS ALMOST OUT FOR THE SUMMER ! :DDD !!
also , i cut my hair short .. if you didn`t already know that ? and dyed it back to my natural color ! woo . . muuuuch better . im getting tan too ! ^^ yay ! my sister vanessa and i put up the christmas tree yesterday which was fun because that means christmas .. im really really excited . my ' familia peruana ' is the best :) . ill post more after Lima . CHAUUU !! :):):D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Nuevo Chimbote, Ancash, Peru
Hi, I'm Kim and this is the blog I'm going to keep for my Peru journey, stay so stay posted! If you would like to know more or anything, my email is kimberlymilner@hotmail !!